Sunday, December 03, 2006

Cardiac Cowboys beat NY 23 to 20

I can hardly breathe after that close call. I also can not believe that the cardiac cowboys actually pulled this off. In my opinion both teams played a sloppy penalty riddled game from start to finish. Being a die hard Cowboy fan I am happy that they won but I am not looking forward to the game between the Cowboys and the New Orlean Saints. I do not think that they (Cowboys) can afford another performance like the one tonight. The advantage that Dallas has next Sunday is that they have the home field advantage. I also hope that these wins whether close or not are not going to their heads and pumping their egos out of perspective. I really believe that if Dallas had missed the field goal in the last 2 seconds of regulation play and NY had won the toss during overtime that Dallas would most certainly have lost that game. Then again, that is all speculation on my part. Luckily for Dallas the game clock ran out and Dallas comes up with a win. GO DALLAS.....

No comments: